Jelly Sticker & Nail Glue
You have 2 options to clip on. All video tutorials provided, scan the QR code inside the box.
Clip with Jelly Stickers REUSABLE until the press-on nail damage:
1) Suitable for daily fashion to match your daily outfit. It is like wearing your accessories (earring, watch, etc..; put on and remove)
2) Change the glue tabs each time when used.
3) To remove, soak with water.
Clip with Nail Glue REUSABLE one to two times:
1) Last longer up 1 to 2 weeks.
2) To remove, soak with acetone liquid. Force to peel off might hurt the nail surface.
1. Wash your hand with hand soap, dry up, and no oil or dirt on the surface.
2. Once the press-on nails stick on the nails, don't adjust left or right, or tear up and stick on again, it will fasten loosen down.
Jelly Sticker: Change a new sticker and re-stick.
Nail Glue: Add on little nail glue and re-stick.
3. After clip on, avoid contact with water for about 10 minutes.
REUSABLE & COLLECTIBLE:
Ideal for daily fashion. Jelly tabs are a double-sided tape special for Press-On Nails. Is safe and easy to remove. Press-On Nails can be reused only with jelly tabs.
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Cut or trim your nail if necessary.
Step 2: Select the correct size and put it aside.
Step 3: Clean nails with alcohol wipes.
Step 4: Stick the jelly sticker on natural nails, the following stick the Press-On Nails on the root of your fingernails, and press firmly.
Step 5: Don't wash your hand with water for 10 minutes to allow the jelly sticker to hold tight.